Sector 65, Gurgaon
Minimum Investment: 11.5 Cr.
Minimum Rent: Rs. 74.58 L p.a.
Assured Return till Poss: 11% p.a.
Call Me. I am Interested.
PVR Journey So Far
60 million patrons
PVR was incorporated in April 1995 pursuant to a Joint Venture Agreement between Priya Exhibitors Private Limited and Village Roadshow Limited, Australia.
Becomes the pioneer in Indian multiplex and collaborated with Village Roadshow to open its first Cinema- PVR Anupam in Delhi.
First cinema company in India to get private equity investment.
Launched India’s biggest 11-screen multiplex at Forum Mall, Bangalore
- Launched India’s first Gold Class cinema at PVR Bangalore.
- Introduced PVR Plaza under the Heritage Flagship.
Listed on BSE/ NSE and launched PVR talkies, the People’s cinemas.
Launched a new sub- brand PVR premiere for the discerning audience.
Reached the 100- screen milestone.
- Launched the first Digital Cinema with PVR Premiere at Ambience Mall, Gurgaon.
Reached the 150- screen milestone.
- Launched the new paradigm in cinema viewing- Is Director’s Cut, a 7- star movie viewing experience.
Completed 200 screens
- Acquired Cinemax and became the Number One Cinema Chain in the country
- Became India’s first fully Digital Cinema chain
- Launched a new sub brand, PVR ECX at Kurla, Mumbai
- Launched PVR IMAX at Forum Mall, Bangalore
Reached the 100 cinemas property milestone.
- Brought alternate content in India – PVR Live.